MEDIUM DUTY POLYOLEFIN WHEEL CASTERS
Caster Barns Polyolefin Caster Wheels are injection molded from a blend of thermoplastic polymers forming a one piece solid sanitary design. These Polyolefin wheels, as with Nylon wheels, are especially suited for wet and corrosive applications. They are very resistant to most commonly encountered liquids. Polyolefin wheels have a lower capacity and a more limited temperature range than Nylon wheels with the exception of our Extra Heavy Duty Polyolefin wheels . In a cold dry environment, such as a refrigerated store room, Polyolefin wheels may become brittle. They should not be used in a freezer or a heat application above 180°F intermittent usage, such as a rack washer.
• Solid injection molded polyolefin wheel construction.
• High shock load, impact & abrasion resistant.
• Economical & lightweight, yet offer high weight capacities.
• 100% washable; impervious to water, highly resistant to organic
solvents, oil, grease, most chemicals, acids & cleaning solutions.
• Both white and black materials are non-marking.
• Several designs
• Durometer: 70 Shore D (+/-5).
• Temperature range: 40° F to 180° F.