Leveling Casters & Retractable Casters
Leveling Casters also known as Retractable Casters turn carts into tables with adjustable pads for a stable and level work-space. These casters and wheels can compensate for close to 1" of slope from the flooring. Leveling casters are a solution to the problem of flexible movement combined with the ability of securely setting and braking a caster in a specific location.The leveling foot, once set in place, provides for stable, anti-vibrational placement. A set of four leveling casters can easily move up to 6000 lbs. Greater weight requirements may require the use of more casters.
Leveling casters are being used on work stations medical, computer, communication, printing, woodworking, automation and assembly equipment. They are typically found in all manufacturing environments, including clean room and laboratory facilities. Made from high quality components these swivel casters and wheels are built to last. These leveling casters are offered in two mounting styles, a stem mount and a plate mount, on the Foot Master brand casters the stem is included.
- Steel inserted frame that is die-cast with aluminum alloy, which is good for heavy applications
- Engineered plastic nylon for the wheel, which just means its durable and strong
- Leveling pad is made from chemically compounded rubber
- Can easily be switched from mobile to stationary
Drop forged top plate
**Click on individual casters for more detailed specifications.
Common Searches related to Leveling Casters:
If you have any questions please CONTACT US HERE
- Foot Master Leveling Casters
- Heavy Duty Leveling Casters
- Foot Operated Leveling Casters
- Wood River Leveling Casters
- Leveling Casters Home Depot
- Self Leveling Casters
- Leveling Casters Retractable Casters
- Adjustable Leveling Casters
These common search terms fall in the category of the different type of Leveling Casters that we carry. As you notice there are multiple names for the same style of Leveling Caster.